The legal services rendered by "ARTIS LEGAL" are based on the principles of legal services’ high quality, professional liability, confidentiality, propriety and loyalty towards our clients.
During the performance of "ARTIS LEGAL" activity we apply high moral and ethical standards, together with customized approach to each client. We guarantee maximum protection of our clients’ interests and fast and efficient achievement of the optimum results. Our legal consultations are both time- and money-efficient. Our main goal is to find and ensure always the most beneficial for you outcome in the circumstances.
For the purpose of facilitation of the commercial companies, in view of the overall business activity thereof, "ARTIS LEGAL" offer the conclusion of a subscription agreement. The complete legal customer subscription servicing guarantees our clients the absence of troubles and the needed security upon solving any occurring problems by a specialist well aware of the company’s activity, and one they can rely on. Therefore, against payment of a monthly subscription fee for agreed upon in advance volume of legal services and reduced additional payment for the legal services performed in excess of such volume, our clients – subscribers shall receive special attention and immediate legal services. The clients that have signed subscription agreements with us are guaranteed priority review and solution of any and all occurring legal problems in a timely manner. This approach helps us provide timely and competent legal assistance at reasonable prices.
"ARTIS LEGAL" strive to be yours reliable legal support, ensuring your confidence that all your rights and legal interests are protected.
Attorney at Law Veronika Zaborova
- 5/2002 – present
- Sofia Bar Association – Attorney-at-Law
- 11/2006 – 3/2008
- „Allianz Bank Bulgaria” AD – Legal Counsel
- 07/2004 – 11/2006
- „United Bulgarian Bank” AD – Legal Advisor
- 09/2003 – 07/2004
- „Finance Consulting” EOOD – Attorney at Law
- 01/2003 – 09/2003
- “Armeets” Insurance Joint-stock Company – Legal Counsel
- 08/2002 – 01/2003
- Ministry of Youth and Sport – Head of “Administrative, Legal and Information Services” Directorate
- 06/2000 – 07/2002
- Law Office – Associate
- 1992 - 1998
- “St. Kliment Ohridski” Sofia University, Faculty of Law – Master’s degree in Law; Specializations: “Jurisdiction”, “Public Administration” and “International Law and International Relations”
- Commercial Law Seminar
- European Union Law Seminar
- Civil Procedural Law Seminar
Sofia Bar Association
English, Russian language